Date(s) - September 15th, 2020 - September 16th, 2020
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Manufacturers Resource Center
AS9100D Internal Auditor Training
September 15-16, 2020
8:30 am – 4:30 pm
7200A Windsor Drive
Allentown, PA 18106
A sound auditing program is vital to the health and continual improvement of the QMS, and to comply with the requirements of AS9100D for certification purposes.
This two-day internal auditor training class will teach internal auditors the requirements of AS9100D and the fundamentals of the internal audit process. This class is designed to train personnel to become qualified and confident to conduct internal audits in a positive, constructive, friendly manner.
In addition to gaining an in-depth knowledge of the AS9100D standard, auditors will learn how to:
- Plan and schedule the audits to be conducted.
- Prepare for the specific audits to be conducted using audit preparation tools (i.e., checklists, matrices, documentation, schedules, etc.)
- Conduct internal audits required for QMS system maintenance and compliance, and identify gaps.
- Obtain and review objective evidence of compliance including Management System procedures, work instructions, supporting records, personnel feedback, and implementation practices.
- Provide written reports that identify audit results; positive implementation aspects, nonconformities that require corrective action, as well as observations and opportunities for improvement.
Auditors will be given several interactive exercises during the class. A certificate will be issued for each student who successfully completes the course.
Target Audience: CEO’s, Senior Management, Middle Management, Production Control/Materials, Quality, Buyers/Planners, Engineering, Shop Floor Supervisor, Production Employees
Cost: $550/person (Includes Continental Breakfast, Lunch, Refreshments and Course Materials)
Wanda Torres, Business Management Consultant
WCH Professional Services, LLC
Wanda is a quality professional with over 20 years of experience in quality assurance, regulatory compliance, and continuous improvement. She has worked in different management roles in quality and operations of pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing companies. Wanda is an MBA graduate from Devry University and has a bachelor’s degree in Science. During her career, she has implemented and guided certification efforts on ISO 9001, ISO 13485, FDA Quality System Regulation for medical devices, and cGMP’s for pharma businesses. Additionally, she has provided consulting services to other industries and supported efforts to obtain certifications in a variety of standards, including AS9100, ISO 14001, ISO 17025, ISO 27001, and ISO 45001. She is also a trainer for Metrology concepts, GD&T ASME Y14.5, SPC, and Lean Six Sigma tools and methodology. Wanda is a Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, an ASQ Certified Quality Engineer, and Judge and trainer for the International Team Excellence Award competition at the ASQ World Conference.
Note: All registration fees must be received in advance of the date of your event. Also, MRC must be notified two weeks in advance of this event if you need to cancel, otherwise we can only grant a credit to another MRC event. Remember, you can also send a substitute.