Date(s) - October 23rd, 2019
8:30 am - 10:30 am
Manufacturers Resource Center
Intellectual Property Best Practices & IP Protection
Free Breakfast & Learn
October 23, 2019
8:30 am – 10:30 am
Intellectual property issues arise in nearly every area of manufacturing — from manufacturing processes and equipment to packaging and websites. This presentation will provide attendees with a better understanding of how IP impacts their businesses, how to reduce IP-related risks, and how to use IP to drive value. The presenter is available after the presentation to address your questions.
- Best practices for IP issues that commonly arise in employee, contractor and vendor/supplier agreements
- When and how to monitor for potential third party IP infringement risks
- How to document, evaluate, and protect innovations
- Strategies, costs & timelines for patent and trademark protection
- Patents vs. trade secrets
- Special considerations when you are seeking outside investment, a merger, or to be acquired
Why you should attend – Being informed on IP issues and best practices will enable any business owner or executive to make more informed business decisions, preserve IP assets, and better manage risk.
Target Audience – Business owners, presidents, CEOs, other executives & managers having responsibility for innovation and/or IP management.
Cost: No cost, but registration is required.
Damon A. Neagle
Founder & Managing Partner
1575 Pond Road, Suite 201
Allentown, PA 18104
Damon Neagle is an intellectual property attorney at Design IP, an IP law firm in Allentown. He has over 20 years of experience advising clients on IP issues in a wide range of industries. Damon also has deep roots in the Lehigh Valley business community and has advised dozens of locally-owned business on IP issues. Damon has a civil and environmental engineering degree from the University of Iowa and a law degree from Washington University in St. Louis. Prior to founding Design IP, Damon worked in IP law firms in Philadelphia and Washington, DC.
Registrations are closed for this event.