Date(s) - September 22nd, 2021 - September 23rd, 2021
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Training
September 22-23, 2021
8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Please register below, and we will send you a Zoom link to this event one week before the course begins.
ISO 9001:2015 requires the conduction of internal audits of the companies’ own management system. The registrar expects the internal auditors to be qualified to conduct internal audits.
This two-day Internal Auditor Training Class is designed to train personnel to become qualified to conduct internal audits in a positive, constructive, auditee-friendly manner. This two-day class teaches the fundamentals of the audit process and a comprehensive understanding of the ISO Standard. Participants can use their freshly gained knowledge during practical exercises and case studies.
- Introduction to Internal Auditing
- Principles of Auditing
- Goals and objective of internal auditing
- Terminology and definitions
- Characteristics of successful internal audits and internal auditors
- Phases of Internal Auditing
- Step-by-step methodology for internal audit preparation, performance, reporting and follow-up
- Quality management system characteristics
- Detailed review and interpretation of the requirements of ISO-9001:2015 and reference to the requirements of ISO 9001:2008
- Includes several interpretation exercises designed to facilitate and ensure understanding
- Application of the standard including identification of nonconformities
- Includes hands-on exercises including development of an audit matrix and Knowledge Test
Who should attend? CEO’s, Senior Management, Middle Management, Production Control/Materials Managers, Quality Managers, Buyers/Planners, Engineers, Shop Floor Supervisors, Production Employees
WEDNET Eligible! To understand if you qualify, please contact Diane Lewis at (610) 628-4578 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wanda Torres, Business Management Consultant
WCH Professional Services, LLC