Date(s) - March 15th, 2018 - March 16th, 2018
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Manufacturers Resource Center
ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Training (This class is full. If you wish to be waitlisted, please contact Diane Lewis at (610) 628-4578 or firstname.lastname@example.org.)
March 15-16, 2018
8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Manufacturers Resource Center
Hanover Office Plaza
961 Marcon Boulevard, Suite 200
Allentown, PA 18109
ISO 9001:2015 requires the conduction of internal audits of the companies’ own management system. The registrar expects the internal auditors to be qualified to conduct internal audits.
This Internal Auditor Training Class is designed to train personnel to become qualified to conduct internal audits in a positive, constructive, auditee-friendly manner. This two-day class teaches the fundamentals of the audit process and a comprehensive understanding of the ISO standard. Participants can use their freshly gained knowledge during practical exercises and case studies.
- Introduction to Internal Auditing
- Principles of Auditing
- Goals and objective of internal auditing
- Terminology and definitions
- Characteristics of successful internal audits and internal auditors
- Phases of Internal Auditing
- Step-by-step methodology for internal audit preparation, performance, reporting and follow-up
- Quality management system characteristics
- Detailed review and interpretation of the requirements of ISO-9001:2015 and reference to the requirements of ISO 9001:2008
- Includes several interpretation exercises designed to facilitate and ensure understanding
- Application of the standard including identification of non conformities
- Includes hands-on exercises including development of an audit matrix and Knowledge Test
Who should attend? CEO’s, Senior Management, Middle Management, Production Control/Materials, Quality, Buyers/Planners, Engineering, Shop Floor Supervisor, Production Employees
Cost: $550/person (Includes Continental Breakfast, Lunch, Refreshments and Course Materials)
WEDNET Eligible! To understand if you qualify, please contact Diane Lewis at (610) 628-4578 or at email@example.com
Time: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Location: 961 Marcon Boulevard, Suite 200, Allentown, PA 18109
Business Management Consultant
WCH Professional Services, LLC
Walnutport, PA 18088
Michael Wolfe is an experienced quality professional, who during his career as a Process Development Engineer and a Continuous Improvement Director has been responsible for Supply Chain Management, Process Improvement, Source Inspection for Aerospace OEMs, Training Programs, Safety Programs, Total Production Maintenance (TPM) programs, and Quality Management System (QMS) implementation. He provides training and consulting services in regulatory compliance, certification, and registration for the following major recognized standards: AS9100, AS9110, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and IATF 16949. Mr. Wolfe supports the commercial, medical, automotive, and aerospace industries.
Note: All registration fees must be received in advance of the date of your event. Also, MRC must be notified two weeks in advance of this event if you need to cancel, otherwise we can only grant a credit to another MRC event. Remember, you can also send a substitute.
This event is full.