Date(s) - March 21st, 2019 - March 22nd, 2019
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Manufacturers Resource Center
ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Training
March 21-22, 2019
8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Manufacturers Resource Center
Hanover Office Plaza
961 Marcon Boulevard, Suite 200
Allentown, PA 18109
ISO 9001:2015 requires the conduction of internal audits of the companies’ own management system. The registrar expects the internal auditors to be qualified to conduct internal audits.
This two-day Internal Auditor Training Class is designed to train personnel to become qualified to conduct internal audits in a positive, constructive, auditee-friendly manner. This two-day class teaches the fundamentals of the audit process and a comprehensive understanding of the ISO standard. Participants can use their freshly gained knowledge during practical exercises and case studies.
- Introduction to Internal Auditing
- Principles of Auditing
- Goals and objective of internal auditing
- Terminology and definitions
- Characteristics of successful internal audits and internal auditors
- Phases of Internal Auditing
- Step-by-step methodology for internal audit preparation, performance, reporting and follow-up
- Quality management system characteristics
- Detailed review and interpretation of the requirements of ISO-9001:2015 and reference to the requirements of ISO 9001:2008
- Includes several interpretation exercises designed to facilitate and ensure understanding
- Application of the standard including identification of non conformities
- Includes hands-on exercises including development of an audit matrix and Knowledge Test
Who should attend? CEO’s, Senior Management, Middle Management, Production Control/Materials, Quality, Buyers/Planners, Engineering, Shop Floor Supervisor, Production Employees
Cost: $550/person (Includes Continental Breakfast, Lunch, Refreshments and Course Materials)
WEDNET Eligible! To understand if you qualify, please contact Diane Lewis at (610) 628-4578 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Donna Cubberly
Technical Procedure Writer, Technical Process Procedure Consultant
WCH Professional Services, LLC
Walnutport, PA 18088
Donna is a methods engineer with over thirty years of experience at twelve corporations in researching, developing and documenting procedures and processes to fabricate, manufacture, assemble, restore and rehabilitate in a wide variety of project environments. Donna retired early from private industry to focus on what she loves doing which is researching and documenting the way to do a job correctly. Donna thrives on doing the painstaking research required in order to get “right” results the first time. She became increasingly confounded regarding the common denominator in the various companies at which she had worked, which is: There is never enough time to do a job correctly the first time, but there is always enough time to do it over. This became an enormous source of frustration for Donna and provided the fuel she needed to specialize in this important area.
Note: All registration fees must be received in advance of the date of your event. Also, MRC must be notified two weeks in advance of this event if you need to cancel, otherwise we can only grant a credit to another MRC event. Remember, you can also send a substitute.
Registrations are closed for this event.