Date(s) - January 15th, 2019
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
ATAS International, Inc.
Maintenance Excellence – Class is full (To add your name to our wait list, please contact Diane Lewis at (610) 628-4578 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
January 15-17, 2019
ATAS International, Inc,
6612 Snowdrift Road
Allentown, PA 18106-9352
In this three-day course at ATAS International, Inc. you will be introduced to a maintenance measurement system that will help you develop an on-going strategy. You will develop a step-by-step plan to take your maintenance group to the next level of operation.
Who should attend: Maintenance Managers, Maintenance Supervisors,
Operations Management, Plant Managers, Continuous Improvement Leaders, Engineering Leaders
This course will help you:
• Improve equipment output (OEE)
• Improve equipment reliability
• Improve OSHA compliance
• Reduce energy costs
• Reduce equipment downtime
• Develop your Maintenance Vision
• Identify and discuss your critical pieces of equipment
• Evaluate condition of critical equipment; assign a “code” for use with annual capital plan
• Maintenance skills required to maintain critical equipment in your facility
• Maintenance mapping – locate and prioritize waste in your current maintenance process
• Develop a future state Maintenance map of your maintenance organization
• The goal: Zero equipment stoppages
– How does equipment fail?
– The 4 phases of approaching zero stoppages
– Overall equipment effectiveness – case studies
• Develop Lubrication Excellence/Evaluate your lubrication strategy
• Perform measurable preventive maintenance
– Developing condition based preventive maintenance
– PM optimization & predictive maintenance
• Planning & scheduling
• Barriers to world class maintenance
• Maintenance measures – Measure your organization against World Class Maintenance
• Develop a going-forward plan
Cost: $990/person, $890/person if 3 or more/company
Maintenance Excellence Flyer
This course is eligible for WEDnet reimbursement.
To protect proprietary information, the host company has the right to approve registrations.
Questions? Contact – Liz Wildman (610) 484.241.7057 or email her at email@example.com
Larry Bouvier, CMRP
Fuss & O’Neil Manufacturing Solutions
Larry has decades of experience in heavy industrial maintenance as a maintenance technician, plant engineer, maintenance and plant engineering manager and project manager in the steel making, foundry, machining, plating, and flexographic printing industries. His focus on personal development, coaching and training of his employees, peers and clients has been instrumental in helping the companies he has worked for and his clients achieve World Class Maintenance by leading and developing maintenance organizations, establishing maintenance best practices and improving processes and equipment reliability. He possesses excellent leadership, organizational and hands‐on skills and has done maintenance organization building, shop floor and class room training in TPM, RCM, Maintenance Excellence, Maintenance Skills and Productivity improvements.
Note: All registration fees must be received in advance of the date of your event. Also, MRC must be notified two weeks in advance of this event if you need to cancel, otherwise we can only grant a credit to another MRC event. Remember, you can also send a substitute.
Registrations are closed for this event.