Date(s) - January 15th, 2019
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Maintenance Master Certification (Class is Filled. Please contact Diane Lewis at (610) 628-4578 or firstname.lastname@example.org to be on our wait list)
This is a Six-Part training program to achieve Maintenance Excellence. The course provides the hands-on skills and strategies to make the switch from firefighting to true Maintenance Excellence.
- In a typical Maintenance Department, 90% of jobs are to repair equipment after it breaks down.
- Because a reactive maintenance job is 5-10 times more expensive than a proactive job, costs are extremely high.
- These sessions address different topics focused on the critical skills and methods important to world class maintenance.
- Each session will be hosted at local manufacturing companies. Participants will receive real-life, hands-on experience while learning each topic. Training locations will be announced.
MRC is partnering with a national expert in this field to offer the Maintenance Master Certification, which includes six sessions, each focused on a critical skill or method necessary to achieve maintenance excellence: View the Brochure
- Developing a step by step plan for Maintenance Excellence
- Strategies and Tactics for Maintenance Management
- Preventive & Predictive Maintenance Methods
- Planning and Scheduling
- Root Cause Analysis
|January 15-17, 2019||Maintenance Excellence|
|February 19-20, 2019||Fundamentals of Maintenance Management|
|March 12-14, 2019||Introduction to PM and PDM|
|April 23-24, 2019||Maintenance Planning & Scheduling|
|May 14-15, 2019||Root Cause Analysis|
|June 11-12, 2019||Methodologies of Troubleshooting|
Cost: $4,750/person (includes materials, continental breakfast & lunch)
$4,250/person if enrolled by November 16, 2018
Funding assistance may be available. To determine if you are eligible, please contact Diane Lewis at MRC, (610) 628-4578, or message her at email@example.com.
Questions: Please contact Liz Wildman, Program & Design Specialist, at MRC. You can reach Liz at (484) 241-7057 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maintenance Master Certification Brochure 2019
Larry Bouvier, CMRP
Fuss & O’Neil Manufacturing Solutions
Larry has decades of experience in heavy industrial maintenance as a maintenance technician, plant engineer, maintenance and plant engineering manager and project manager in the steelmaking, foundry, machining, plating, and flexographic printing industries. His focus on personal development, coaching and training of his employees, peers and clients has been instrumental in helping the companies he has worked for and his clients achieve World Class Maintenance by leading and developing maintenance organizations, establishing maintenance best practices and improving processes and equipment reliability. He possesses excellent leadership, organizational and hands-on skills and has done maintenance organization building, shop floor and class room training in TPM, RCM, Maintenance Excellence, Maintenance Skills and Productivity Improvements
Note: All registration fees must be received in advance of the date of your event. Also, MRC must be notified two weeks in advance of this event if you need to cancel, otherwise we can only grant a credit to another MRC event. Remember, you can also send a substitute.
Registrations are closed for this event.