Date(s) - January 21st, 2020
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Manufacturers Resource Center
Maintenance Master Certification
This is a Six-Part training program to achieve Maintenance Excellence that is conducted off site at local manufacturers. The course provides the hands-on skills and strategies to make the switch from firefighting to true Maintenance Excellence.
- In a typical Maintenance Department, 90% of jobs are to repair equipment after it breaks down.
- Because a reactive maintenance job is 5-10 times more expensive than a proactive job, costs are extremely high.
- These sessions address different topics focused on the critical skills and methods important to world class maintenance.
- Each session will be hosted at local manufacturing companies. Participants will receive real-life, hands-on experience while learning each topic. Training locations will be announced.
MRC is partnering with a national expert in this field to offer the Maintenance Master Certification, which includes six sessions, each focused on a critical skill or method necessary to achieve maintenance excellence: View the Brochure.
- Developing a step by step plan for Maintenance Excellence
- Strategies and Tactics for Maintenance Management
- Preventive & Predictive Maintenance Methods
- Planning and Scheduling
- Root Cause Analysis
|January 21-23, 2020||Maintenance Excellence|
|February 11-12, 2020||Fundamentals of Maintenance Management|
|March 3-5, 2020||Introduction to PM and PDM|
|April 7-8, 2020||Maintenance Planning & Scheduling|
|May 5-6, 2020||Root Cause Analysis for Maintenance|
|June 9-10, 2020||The Methodology of Troubleshooting|
Cost: $4,750/person (includes materials, continental breakfast & lunch)
Funding assistance may be available. To determine if you are eligible, please contact Diane Lewis at MRC, (610) 628-4578, or message her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions: Please contact Liz Wildman, Program & Design Specialist, at MRC. You can reach Liz at (484) 241-7057 or email@example.com.
Maintenance Master Certification Brochure 2020.
Larry Bouvier, CMRP
Fuss & O’Neil Manufacturing Solutions
Larry has decades of experience in heavy industrial maintenance as a maintenance technician, plant engineer, maintenance and plant engineering manager and project manager in the steelmaking, foundry, machining, plating, and flexographic printing industries. His focus on personal development, coaching and training of his employees, peers and clients has been instrumental in helping the companies he has worked for and his clients achieve World Class Maintenance by leading and developing maintenance organizations, establishing maintenance best practices and improving processes and equipment reliability. He possesses excellent leadership, organizational and hands-on skills and has done maintenance organization building, shop floor and class room training in TPM, RCM, Maintenance Excellence, Maintenance Skills and Productivity Improvements
Note: All registration fees must be received in advance of the date of your event. Also, MRC must be notified two weeks in advance of this event if you need to cancel, otherwise we can only grant a credit to another MRC event. Remember, you can also send a substitute.
Registrations are closed for this event.