Date(s) - March 3rd, 2020
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Manufacturers Resource Center
Manufacturing Marketing 2020: Everything You Need to Know to Hit Your Goals This Year
March 3, 2020
8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Manufacturers Resource Center
7200A Windsor Drive
Allentown, PA 18106
Marketing a manufacturing company has changed dramatically in recent years and 2020 will be no different. Many companies are going to continue organic growth. Some will introduce new products or enter new markets. And many will begin using digital media to market and sell directly to consumers. All of this means it is time to take a hard look at the marketing organization, budget, strategies, and tactics.
The MarCom Alliance, the leading collaborative of marketing agencies across practices, is partnering with the Manufacturers Resource Center to present a full-day learning opportunity exclusively for manufacturers. There will be two tracks, covering everything from planning and branding to websites and social media. Participants can move back and forth between the tracks in order to customize their experience to best fit their individual growth goals.
- Marketing Leaders
- Operations Leaders
- Product / Brand Managers
- Sales Leaders
- Customer Service Leaders
- To provide value, education, and insights into marketing for manufacturers at every stage of growth and development
- To provide resources to manufacturers who need help beyond the conference
8:00 AM – REGISTRATION & BREAKFAST
8:30 AM – OPENING REMARKS
- Understanding Your Customer & What Drives Their Purchases — Why You Need Market Research
- Rethinking Cold Calling: Insights and Tips for Lead Generation and Beyond
- Content is King, Part 1: Photography for Online Product Marketing
- #IRL (In Real Life) Marketing: How to Step Up Your Trade Show Program and Drive More Traffic to Your Exhibit
- Show Them the Love: Customer Meetings and Events
- Beyond Google Translate: Effective Strategies for Reaching International Markets
- Branding Inside Out: Building Your Brand Internally for a Stronger Brand Externally
- Is Direct-to-Consumer marketing a Smart Strategy for Your Busingess
- Is Your website Stuck in the 90’s? It’s ?Tiem to Turn it into Your Best Salesman Yet!
- Content is King, Part 2: Video for Online Product Marketing
- Promotion is Queen: Getting Attention for Your Brand
- Trade Shows, Out-of-Home, and Experiential Strategies
3:30 PM – PANEL CONVERSATION – ALL MARCOM MEMBERS, MODERATED BY MRC
4:30 PM – NETWORKING RECEPTION
Download B2B & B2C Content Descriptions
Cost: Discounted, $250/person if registered by February 14, 2020. | Standard, $300/per person after February 14, 2020. WEDnet Eligible! Continental breakfast, lunch, and refreshments are included. After you register, you will be emailed a link to select the sessions you wish to attend.
77 W. Baltimore Pike, Suite 200
Media, PA 19063
The MarCom Alliance business model is a new third option intended to disrupt an entrenched either-or choice. MarCom Alliance, LLC is eleven marketing communications firms in one. Each of the partners owns and leads a specialty firm known for deep expertise in one or more Marcom services. The firms collaborate to provide a comprehensive array of services to business, education and nonprofit organizations in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware.
The business model is new and intended to disrupt an entrenched either-or choice between sourcing and managing multiple vendors or overspending on a large agency. The MarCom Alliance offers a third option that eliminates vendor headaches and high agency costs while retaining the best of both worlds: the passion for excellence and personal attention for which owner-led firms are rightly known, along with the one-call-to-source-it-all convenience of a large agency.
Client needs determine which partner firms will collaborate on a specific project or ongoing managed services. The Alliance puts together a team with exactly the right capabilities, which could include research, strategy, web, content, design, video, social, PR, events, trade shows — or any other specialty. Partner firms are committed to sharing information across the team and coordinating activities in the best interests of the client.