Overview: Every human in the developed world has brand preferences. These preferences are earned by the power of branding, smart brand design, product positioning that takes a real position, and people that live and serve the brand as real ambassadors. New technologies and media options are opening doors, leveling playing fields and helping underdogs tap into genuine market share. Build a brand that will take you boldly forward. It’s time to get busy making your company more visible and more valuable.
- Defining a brand and what makes one more valuable than another.
- Why brand consistency matters to all businesses.
- What lessons can small business learn from large corporations?
- Putting the power of branding to work for your company.
- Changing marketing and it can benefit your bottom line.
- Mobile technology and what it means to your customers.
- Competition from the next corner or from another country.
- Defining your company’s digital assets.
- Strategies for manufacturers.
- Converting content to cash.
- Alerting the marketplace to your company’s capabilities.
- Optimizing your talented resources – people, process and product.
- Email marketing
- Reputation management.
- Creating ROI metrics that work for your business cycle.
- Connecting digital leads to the sales process.
- How to ensure you create company ambassadors working for you.