MRC’s Fundamentals of Maintenance Management is a three-day course taught by Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professionals (CMRPs), and all sessions are held on-site with local manufacturers to enhance learning with real-life examples. This workshop stresses hands-on exercises and teamwork in order to improve equipment effectiveness, and participants become part of a maintenance professionals’ peer group to encourage networking and the sharing of best practices.
Fundamentals of Maintenance Management – Leading a maintenance organization requires more than technical skill. This course explores:
- Strategies and tactics required to successfully motivate your staff to grow and excel
- Financial aspects of how you will be able to drive profitability
- Safety and Environmental concerns every manager must succcessfully navigate
- Systems you can implement that will bring about a culture change from reactive to proactive maintenance
- Methods critical to help keep you and your people organized and optimized
- Technical challenges of your business and how to meet and exceed them
About the Instructor
Larry Bouvier, CMRP is a Senior Project Manager with Fuss & O’Neill Manufacturing Solutions. Larry brings decades of experience in heavy industrial maintenance for the steelmaking, foundry, machining, plating, and flexographic printing industries. He has helped clients achieve World Class Maintenance by leading and developing maintenance organizations, establishing maintenance best practices, and improving processes and equipment reliability.
View 2017-2018 Maintenance Master Brochure