The MRC Difference
If you need to better manage projects, MRC’s Introduction to Project Management Concepts is for you!
Whether you work with small-, medium-, or large projects, the concepts and strategies are the same. Think of the Introduction to Project Management as an affordable investment meant to jump-start your efficiency an effectiveness.
Project Management is a systematic methodology using a proven process for efficient event completion. The five process groups—Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring, and Controlling—combine with closing to define the Project Management approach.
The Manufacturers Resource Center (MRC) is providing an introductory, half-day workshop focusing on the following topics:
- An overview of Project Management concepts and terminology
- Project Management basics – initiating and planning projects
- Understanding project charter, scope and requirements
- Techniques to better understand:
– Work breakdown structure
– Network diagrams
– Critical path
- Risk Management concepts:
– Planning for risk
– Identifying risk
– Qualitative risk analysis
– Quantitative risk analysis
– Planning for risk responses
– Controlling risk
- Software tools overview (Microsoft Project scheduling software, MindJet mind map Software)
961 Marcon Blvd., Suite 200
Allentown, PA 18109
(corner of Postal Rd. and Marcon Blvd.)
Who Should Attend
MRC’s Introduction to Project Management participants typically include business professionals who want to understand project principles, engineering staff, project coordinators, procurement staff, and planners.