April 9, 2024
Manufacturers Resource Center
A Lean Enterprise is more than a collection of improvement tools, a Lean Enterprise aligns an organization’s purpose with its people and its processes.
Lean Master Certification is delivered by MRC and Mike Hoseus, former General Manager at Toyota. The program features blended learning through a mix of classroom instruction, instructor-led exercises at host companies, and one-on-one coaching for each participant.
MRC’s Lean Master Certification is earned through the successful completion of a Standardization or PDCA project.
In Lean Master Certification, participants will learn how:
• Value stream mapping can help visualize improvement opportunities
• The Scientific Method of Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) can proactively and reactively
eliminate the root cause of problems
• Lean Daily Management Systems can share performance information and prioritize
improvement work at all levels
• Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) can create a shared ownership of equipment to
maximize the operation by reducing downtime
• Understanding the Yellow Belt Six Sigma problem-solving approach of Define, Measure,
Analyze, Improve, and Control (DMAIC) can help your collaboration with Green and Black
Belt Improvement Leaders
• Managing Change effectively will minimize conflict among your team