Date(s) - January 11th, 2018
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Manufacturers Resource Center
Lean Master Certification
This class is full. To wait list, please contact Liz Wildman at 484.241.7057.
January 11, 2018 – June 6, 2018
The MRC Lean Master Certification curriculum was created to assist companies with the challenge of implementing and maintaining improvements in Lean Manufacturing processes. This proven methodology includes a series of training modules designed to provide targeted technical competencies in Lean Manufacturing tools and techniques.
Course locations vary. Problem Solving, Lean Daily Management Systems, TPM and Set-up Reduction will be hosted onsite at a local manufacturer to be announced soon. All other courses will be conducted in combination with e-Learning and at the MRC corporate office where our new Lean Enterprise Works (LEW) factory resides. LEW is a real-world mock up of a controlled manufacturing facility for hands-on application of the principles you will learn in an actual shop floor setting.
Even in a job shop, LEAN manufacturing will simplify your processes. The overall goal is to minimize the eight wastes described by the acronym DOWNTIME.
- Instructors include nationally recognized LEAN experts
- Content prepares you for the SME Bronze Exam
- Ability to network with other Lean practitioners
- Gain first hand exposure to companies that are well into their Lean transformation
- Train and Do format – hands-on experience and learning
- Consistent LEAN mentoring throughout the program
- Hands-on workshops
2018 Course Schedule:
|Lean Enterprise Overview||January 11, 2018|
|Defining the Current State||January 12, 2018|
|Flow Tools||January 23, 2018|
|5S & Standard Work||January 24, 2018|
|Future State||February 6, 2018|
|Lean Enterprise Capstone||February 7, 2018|
|Lean Leadership||March 6-7, 2018|
|Problem Solving||March 20-21, 2018|
|Lean Daily Management||April 16-18, 2018|
|Total Productive Maintenance||May 8-9, 2018|
|Set-Up Reduction||May 22-23, 2018|
|Certification Wrap-up||June 6, 2018|
|Coaching Days||To be scheduled|
$7500 Value if purchased separately
Cost: $4495/person [includes continental breakfast, lunch, beverages, snacks, and course materials]
Lean Master Certification Brochure 2018
- If you do not wish to pay online, please contact Liz Wildman at (484) 241-7057 to register or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Funding subsidy may be available. Inquire with Diane Lewis at (610) 628-4578 or email to email@example.com
All registration fees must be received in advance of the date of your event. Also, MRC must be notified two weeks in advance of this event if you need to cancel, otherwise we can only grant a credit to another MRC event. Remember, you can also send a substitute. Thank you.