Lean Manufacturing Consultant/Coach- Full time
Manufacturers Resource Center (MRC) of the Lehigh Valley has an immediate need for a full-time, Lean Manufacturing Consultant/Coach.
For over 30 years, the Manufacturers Resource Center (MRC) has helped small and mid-sized manufacturers become more competitive, adopt lean and agile processes, strategically grow their companies, and invest more effectively in advanced technologies and their existing human capital.
MRC is a nonprofit organization affiliated with Lehigh University and partially funded by the U.S. Department of Commerce’s NIST-MEP program, as well as the State of Pennsylvania’s Department of Community and Economic Development.
The Lean Manufacturing Consultant/Coach MRC will provide strategic business consulting and training services to manufacturing operations in the surrounding 5 county region leveraging Lean Manufacturing, Continuous Improvement, and Six Sigma principles to help companies reduce waste and costs, enhance innovation, and increase sales and profits.
Key responsibilities include:
· Meet with manufacturers on-site to analyze production operations, measure KPI’s, and identify appropriate lean and agile methodologies and processes that drive innovation, product enhancement, and cost containment/reduction initiatives.
· Provide one-on-one leadership coaching and mentoring services to area business leaders on continuous improvement strategies that drive top and bottom-line growth, eliminate waste, and invest in their human capital, and leverage their organizational strengths.
· Using a value-based team approach, craft and present training and consulting proposals and programs, in collaboration with sales and delivery staff, that exceed customer expectations.
· Identify, develop, and launch new Continuous Improvement products and services for MRC to market to target companies in the defined region.
· Maintain unique body of knowledge through research, training, literature, conferences, etc. and pursue professional development training and certification as appropriate.
The ideal candidate is a seasoned continuous improvement, Lean and/or Six Sigma champion with a proven record of success working with small to medium-sized, for-profit manufacturers, as well as a strong consultative sales or coaching/mentoring background, and a successful career of driving change.
MRC offers exceptional benefits through Lehigh University, including comprehensive healthcare plans, tuition reimbursement, a robust retirement savings plan with a generous match, and a great working environment emphasizing a healthy work-life balance.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply online or via email directly to email@example.com