Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) is a systematic approach to the identification, evaluation, and control of food safety hazards. It has been a mandatory standard in the seafood and juice industry for since 1997, and it is intended for use in any food processing and handling facility.
MRC training provides a detailed overview of the HACCP system and principles, including an overview of the standard, its history, preliminary tasks, and primary principles. It also delivers an in-depth review of the implementation, documentation, and maintenance of a HACCP system.
The MRC HACCP training course also gives participants an overview of a HACCP plan, explains the duties of the internal HACCP team, and describes the ways an HACCP plan affects all employees and the internal procedures.
Following the implementation of your HACCP program, your business will benefit from:
- A broad understanding of production-process hazards
- Increased food safety throughout the facility
- Being seen as a trustworthy supplier for the food industry
- Training verification based on a written assessment
- Participant training materials
- Certificate of HACCP training completion