As a leader in the industry, MRC offers comprehensive ISO Training & Certifications that add credibility, improve customer satisfaction, and foster a culture of continuous improvement.
MRC’s ISO Certification gives participants insight into the content and spirit of the new ISO 9001:2015 standard. Participants learn what to anticipate in the new standard and the changes that may be required for conformity.
Course Highlights Include
- An overview of when the standard will become reality
- Strategies for setting the foundation for compliance
- Appropriate Quality Management procedures to align with organizational vision, mission, and objectives.
Attendees will also gain insight to:
- Specifics of the new requirements
- The transition period to anticipate after standard release
- The elements that are the same/different/new between 2015 and existing standards
MRC’s ISO Certification program helps attendees understand how to determine the scope of the Quality Management System, organizational concepts and context, and how to balance the needs and expectations of interested parties.
In particular, we will examine language changes from documents and records to documented information, and the implications of this change. We also examine risk-based thinking requirements and the interaction with corrective action and preventive action. New requirements for top management leadership and staff awareness/competence, and internal audit and certification audit implications are further areas of study.
Our ISO Certification is ideal for: Owners, Presidents, ISO internal auditors, QC managers, Operations managers, Plant managers, and those in similar roles
Internal Auditor Training
The ISO 9001:2015 standard requires the conduction of internal audits of the company’s own management system. The registrar expects the internal auditors to be qualified to conduct internal audits.
MRC’s Virtual ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Training Class is designed to train personnel to become qualified to conduct internal audits in a positive, constructive, and auditee-friendly manner. This two-day class teaches the fundamentals of the audit process and a comprehensive understanding of the ISO standard. Participants use their freshly gained knowledge during practical exercises.
Course Highlights Include
- Introduction to Internal Auditing
- Quality management system characteristics
- Principles of Auditing
- Terminology and definitions
- Goals and objective of internal auditing
- Phases of Internal Auditing
- Characteristics of successful internal audits and internal auditors
- Step-by-step methodology for internal audit preparation, performance, reporting and follow-up
- Application of the standard including identification of nonconformities
- Interpretation exercises designed to facilitate and ensure understanding
- Hands-on exercises including development of an audit matrix and Knowledge Test
- Detailed review and interpretation of the requirements of ISO-9001:2015 and reference to the requirements of ISO 9001:2008
Our ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Training Class is ideal for: CEOs, Senior and Middle Management, Production control/materials, Quality , Engineers, Shop Floor Supervisors, and Production employees.