A business acumen simulation that gives your leaders the critical skills they need to understand planning, operations, finance, and strategy.
In today’s increasingly decentralized, networked, globalized, time-challenged businesses, leaders and managers must continually improve the level of their game. This means they must be able to:
- Make better decisions, because your business won’t survive long if they don’t
- Execute more effectively so that strategic goals are maximized
- Rise above their own individual interests to recognize the larger Interplay of objectives within the organization, and ensure their actions support those objectives
- View the business as if it were their own, and act accordingly
Interplay™ immerses participants in an intense practice field that reflects the real challenges of managing knowledge and resource capital.
Working in management teams of 4-5, participants compete with each other to most effectively grow and manage a simulated company, including the company’s tangible, customer and external, people, and organizational assets. They are challenged to simultaneously:
- Plan and allocate resources
- Satisfy demanding customers and employees
- Manage through critical market event
- Make decisions under conditions of uncertainty
Intended for Presidents, CEOs, Vice Presidents, Directors, Operation Managers, CFOs or Accountants, General, Plant or other Managers. This is the higher C-Level at which business owners operate, and leaders and managers become most effective. Interplay is one of the few experiential learning solutions that gives professionals the crucial perspective they need to rise to a “business owner” level.