MRC’s Maintenance Excellence training is a three-day course and is taught by Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professionals (CMRPs). All sessions are held at on-site with local manufacturers to enhance learning with real-life examples.
This three-day Maintenance Excellence workshop will demonstrate the steps and organization needed to improve asset performance through the contribution of all employees. It will also provide the elements to translate their vision into a plan to accomplish these results. The workshop stresses hands-on exercises and teamwork in order to improve equipment effectiveness, and participants become part of a maintenance professionals’ peer group to encourage networking and the sharing of best practices.
Maintenance Excellence – You need a good step-by-step plan to take your equipment reliability to the next level. Participants will develop a maintenance vision, a tactical improvement plan, and strategies that will improve equipment performance, enhance employee capabilities, and reduce maintenance costs.
Course Highlights Include
- What is Maintenance / Why Perform Maintenance?
- Engaging Operations in Supporting Reliability
- Developing Your Maintenance Vision
- Barriers to World Class Maintenance
- Prioritizing Maintenance Work
- Benchmarking Your Performance to Identify Areas for Improvement
- Identifying and Evaluating Critical Equipment
- Developing a Maintenance Improvement Plan and Strategy
- Identifying Required Maintenance Skills and Developing a Training Plan
- Condition-Based Maintenance, Predictive & Preventative Maintenance Optimization
- Maintenance Waste Mapping
The program is aimed at current and aspiring maintenance managers, engineers, supervisors, planners, or anyone who has a direct interest in building and sustaining a world-class maintenance program.