Leading a maintenance organization requires more than technical skill. Our Fundamentals of Maintenance Management is a three-day course taught by Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professionals (CMRPs).
This workshop stresses hands-on exercises and teamwork in order to improve equipment effectiveness, and participants become part of a maintenance professionals’ peer group to encourage networking and the sharing of best practices.
In order to help participants learn to lead a maintenance organization, this two-day Fundamentals of Maintenance Management workshop teaches strategies and tactics that will: motivate staff; examine the financial aspects of driving profitability; address safety and environmental concerns; suggest systems to create a culture of proactive maintenance, and much more. This workshop will be hosted at a local manufacturing facility and will provide the hands‐on skills and strategies to make the switch from firefighting to true Maintenance Excellence.
Course Highlights Include
- Strategies and tactics required to successfully motivate your staff to grow and excel
- Financial aspects of how you will be able to drive profitability
- Safety and Environmental concerns every manager must successfully navigate
- Systems you can implement that will bring about a culture change from reactive to proactive maintenance
- Methods critical to help keep you and your people organized and optimized
- Technical challenges of your business and how to meet and exceed them