MRC’s Foundation of Lean program emphasizes strategic Lean transformation through cultural engagement and help prepare your team to manage your organization’s Lean journey.
This program features blended-learning through a mix of classroom instruction and hands-on experimentation in MRC’s Lean Enterprise Works (LEW) factory simulation. Upon completion of all course work and a passing grade in a Body of Knowledge Test, participants are “Foundations of Lean” certified by MRC.
As the foundation of a Lean Enterprise, standardization sets expectations for process performance and provides the basis for problem-solving and continuous improvement.
In Foundations of Lean Certification, participants will learn how to:
- Evaluate manufacturing processes to identify waste elimination opportunities
- Create standards to reduce process instability
- Generate one‐way Job Methods to improve process consistency
- Create Job Breakdowns to standardize Job Instruction
- Install process checks to sustain process performance
Who Should Attend
This program is ideal for CI Specialists, Supervisors, Operators, Technicians, Support Staff, and Office Staff.