MRC’s Lean Master Certification Program emphasizes strategic Lean transformation through cultural engagement and help prepare your team to manage your organization’s Lean journey.
A Lean Enterprise is more than a collection of improvement tools, a Lean Enterprise aligns an organization’s purpose with its people and its processes.
Lean Master Certification is delivered by MRC lean experts and Mike Hoseus, former General Manager at Toyota. The program features blended learning through a mix of classroom instruction, instructor-led exercises at host companies, and one-on-one coaching for each participant.
In Lean Master Certification, participants will learn how:
- Value stream mapping can help visualize improvement opportunities
- The Scientific Method of Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) can proactively and reactively eliminate the root cause of problems
- Lean Daily Management Systems can share performance information and prioritize improvement work at all levels
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) can create a shared ownership
of equipment to maximize the operation by reducing downtime
- Managers can effectively manage conflict associated with change
MRC’s Lean Master Certification is earned through the successful completion of a Standardization or PDCA project.
Who Should Attend
This program is ideal for CI Managers, Managers, and Engineers.
*Prerequisite: Foundations of Lean